Zalman ZM-80DHP Silent VGA Dual Heatpipe CoolerModel Number: ZM-80DHP
| £19.20 inc. VAT
(£16.00 ex. VAT)
|(Out of Stock)|
|Seen it cheaper? Let us know, we might match it|
1. This product was designed to optimize heat dissipation for excellent cooling performance.
2. Dual heatpipes increase heat transfer speed and enhance the cooling efficiency.
3. The fanless design ensures complete noiselessness and maintenance-free operation.
4. RAM heatsinks for cooling the VGA RAM.
5. Compatibility with virtually all types of VGA cards allows reinstallation when upgrading the VGA
card. (Incompatible with VGA cards that do not have original heatsink holes measuring 3mm in
diameter, or VGA cards on which the ZM80D-HP interferes with the cards components.)
6. An Optional Fan (ZM-OP1, sold separately) can be attached to the heatsink directly without
using a separate bracket.
1. Weight : 350 g
2. Heatpipe : Gold plated copper tube
3. Dissipation material : Anodized Aluminum
4. Heat Dissipation Surface Area : 1350 cm2
5. VGA RAM Heatsink material : Anodized Aluminum
6. VGA RAM Heatsink weight:
Frontside : 2.9 g (EA)
Backside : 1.2 g (EA)
If you are using an nVIDIA GeForce FX5800, an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, a Matrox Parhelia, or a more advanced model, an Optional Fan (ZM-OP1, sold separately) must be installed.
This product is not installable on an nVidia GeForce 6800 GT, 6800 Ultra because they do not have 3mm holes around the GPU.
Rate / Review this product
Product Description Stock Price Ex Price Inc Add