Tekheads Family PC Barebones - AMD 3.9Ghz Dual Core CPU / 4GB DDR3 RAM / RADEON DX11 VGA / Gigabit LAN / ATX Tower Case With 500W PSUModel Number: TEKBB-A4634GB
| £138.95 inc. VAT
(£115.79 ex. VAT)
|(4 In Stock)|
|Seen it cheaper? Let us know, we might match it|
Introducing the barebones series from tekheads.
From our wide range of components, based on the AMD APU 3.7Ghz / 3.9Ghz Turbo Dual Core based Barebones system. Designed to give you the basis to building a DUAL Core system its installed on a A58 chipset motherboard with integrated RADEON HD 8470D graphics, sound and LAN. 4GB (1x 4GB) DDR3 1333MHz Memory is installed.
Built, configured in a ATX Tower Black case powered by a 500W PSU.
Requires (Bare requirements for running base unit)
- SATA Hard Drive
- SATA Optical Drive for installation
- Operating System ( Windows 7 64bit recommend when using above 3GB RAM)
- Display & Keyboard and Mouse
Please note: These Barebones bundles are assembled on demand to order and usually ship within 48hrs of the order being placed. During busy time periods these can increase upto 72 hours.
If you would like a quote for a faster processor please contact us for a customised free quote.
General Motherboard Specs
2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/ Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" on Gigabyte website for more information)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x APU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
iTE I/O Controller Chip
Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
Rate / Review this product