Tekheads Family Gamer PC Barebones - Eight Core 4.0GHz CPU / 16GB DDR3 RAM / USB3.0 Motherboard with VGA, DVI and HDMI Gamimg ATX Tower CaseModel Number: TEKBB-FX8CORE
| £329.99 inc. VAT
(£274.99 ex. VAT)
|(6 In Stock)|
|Seen it cheaper? Let us know, we might match it|
Tekheads Family Gamer PC Barebones - Eight Core 4.0GHz CPU / 16GB DDR3 RAM / USB3.0 Motherboard with VGA, DVI and HDMI Gamimg ATX Tower Case
Introducing the barebones series from tekheads.
From our wide range of components, based on the AMD FX EIGHT Core 4.0GHz Turbo based Barebones system. Designed to give you the basis to building a 8 Core system its installed on a motherboard with HDMI, DVI and VGA, sound and Wireless and Wired LAN. 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Memory is installed.
Built, configured in a Gaming ATX Tower Black case powered by a 500W Branded PSU.
Requires (Bare requirements for running base unit)
- SATA Hard Drive
- SATA Optical Drive for installation
- Operating System ( Windows 7 64bit recommend when using above 3GB RAM)
- Display & Keyboard and Mouse
Please note: These Barebones bundles are assembled on demand to order and usually ship within 48hrs of the order being placed. During busy time periods these can increase upto 72 hours.
If you would like a quote for a faster processor please contact us for a customised free quote.
General Motherboard Specs
- Support for AMD AM3+ processor
- Support for AMD AM3 Phenom™ II processor / AMD Athlon™ II processor
- North Bridge: AMD 760G
- South Bridge: AMD SB710
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory (Note 1)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for 1333+ (O.C.)/1066 MHz memory modules
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 (Note 2)
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 (Note 3)
Support for DirectX 10
- VIA® VT2021 codec
- High Definition Audio
- 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel (Note 4)
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- 1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-100/66/33 and up to 2 IDE devices
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 6 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
(Note 1) Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
(Note 2) The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
(Note 3) Simultaneous output for DVI-D and HDMI is not supported.
(Note 4) To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
(Note 5) Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
(Note 6) Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Rate / Review this product