TP-Link TL-SG1016D 16 Port 10/100 Gigabit SwitchModel Number: TL-SG1016D
| £69.95 inc. VAT
(£58.29 ex. VAT)
|(31 In Stock)|
|Seen it cheaper? Let us know, we might match it|
The TP-Link TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, theTP-Link TL-SG1016D can save up to 40%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Desktop and Rack-mountable design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
Featured with 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TP-Link TL-SG1016D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green with your Ethernet
Go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TP-Link TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TP-Link TL-SG1016D Switch can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TP-Link TL-SG1016D analyses the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this TP-Link TL-SG1016D gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Standards and Protocols
- IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x
- CSMA/CD, TCP/IP
- Wire-speed Performance
- MAC Address Auto-Learning and Auto-aging
- IEEE802.3x flow control for Full-Duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-Duplex Mode
MAC Address Table
- 10BASE-T: 14880pps/port
- 100BASE-TX: 148800pps/port
- 1000BASE-T: 1488000pps/port
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- 10Base-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
- EIA/TIA-568 100Ų STP (maximum 100m)
- 100Base-Tx: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
- EIA/TIA-568 100Ų STP (maximum 100m)
- 1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
- Power, Link/Act, 1000Mbps
Safety & Emission
- FCC, CE
- 11.6*7.1*1.7 in. (294*180*44 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
Rate / Review this product
Product Description Stock Price Ex Price Inc Add TekValue 12 Port CAT5 Patch Panel
£2.91 £3.49 TP-Link TL-SF1008D 8 Port 10/100 Desktop Mini Switch
£7.49 £8.99 TP-Link TL-SF1005D 5 Port 10/100 Desktop Switch
£5.79 £6.95 TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Switch
£10.79 £12.95 TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Switch
£18.29 £21.95 TP-Link 16 Port 10/100 Rackmount Switch