Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H B75 Intel Onboard Graphics DVI HDMI HD Audio (Socket LGA1155) SATA3 Gbit Lan Micro ATX MotherboardModel Number: GA-B75M-D3H
| £56.99 inc. VAT
(£47.49 ex. VAT)
|(4 In Stock)|
|Seen it cheaper? Let us know, we might match it|
GIGABYTE B75 motherboards are specifically designed to fill the gap between traditional entry-level products, and specialized business PCs. The B75 Express Chipset supports Intel 2nd and 3rd generation processors and is positioned between Intel® Q77 and Intel® H61 Express Chipsets, offering a sweet spot in terms of value and features.
GIGABYTE B75 series motherboard features Ultra Durable™ 4 Classic technology, which embraces a range of exclusive features that guarantee DIY PC builders the absolute best protection for their PC, with built-in features that prevent common malfunction threats users encounter on a day-to-day basis.
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® B75 Express Chipset
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* The PCI Express x16 slot supports up to PCI Express 2.0 standard when an Intel 32nm (Sandy Bridge) CPU is installed.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
- Support for AMD CrossFireX™ technology
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for LAN Optimizer (Intelligent optimization network management tool)
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Intel® Small Business Advantage
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/XP
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Rate / Review this product
Product Description Stock Price Ex Price Inc Add Gigabyte H61M-DS2-B3 H61 Chipset (Socket 1155) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard
£32.49 £38.99 Gigabyte H61M-S2PV Rev2.1 H61 Onboard Graphics Sound (Socket LGA1155) Gbit Lan Micro ATX Motherboard
£34.99 £41.99 Gigabyte GA-H61MA-D3V USB3.0 H61 Onboard Graphics Sound (Socket LGA1155) SATA3 Gbit Lan Micro ATX Motherboard
£37.49 £44.99 Asus P8Z77-M Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) IvyBridge SATA 6Gbs HDMI DVI DDR3 mATX Motherboard
£76.66 £91.99 Asus P8Z77-V PRO Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) IvyBridge SATA 6Gbs HDMI DVI DDR3 ATX Motherboard
£141.66 £169.99 Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Intel Z77 Chipset (Socket LGA1155) DDR3 ATX Motherboard