GIGABYTE GA-Z87-HD3 Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) ATX MotherboardModel Number: GA-Z87-HD3
| £102.95 inc. VAT
(£85.79 ex. VAT)
|(79 In Stock)|
|Seen it cheaper? Let us know, we might match it|
GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards support the latest 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, bringing together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. From high current capable digital power delivery, performance-enhancing caching technologies, exclusive high-end audio features, advanced networking and device charging, gold plated hardware connectors and of course, killer good looks, GIGABYTE 8 series motherboards are in a class of their own.
Next Gen Intel® 8 Series Platform
The latest Intel 8 Series platform offers significant improvements in performance and power consumption with the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors and Intel® Z87 chipsets. As well as a boost in overall productivity, the latest HD4600 Intel® processor graphics provide native 4K resolution playback over standard HDMI connectivity, with significantly higher frame rates in the latest DX11 3D game titles.
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel®Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1150 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® Z87 Express Chipset
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2933(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF In
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with all PCI Express x1 slots. All PCI Express x1 slots will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed.
* When installing a x8 or above card in the PCIEX4 slot, make sure to set PCIE Slot Configuration in BIOS Setup to x4.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
- Support for AMD CrossFireX™ technology
The PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x4 mode when AMD CrossFireX™ is enabled.
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 6 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- Up to 6 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x S/PDIF In header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chipip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Support for Windows 8/7
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Rate / Review this product
Product Description Stock Price Ex Price Inc Add MSI B85M-P33 Intel B85 (Socket 1150) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard
£45.79 £54.95 Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3 Intel B85 (Socket 1150) DDR3 Motherboard
£60.52 £72.62 Asus B85M-G Intel B85 SATA6Gbs USB3.0 (Socket 1150) HDMI DVI D-Sub mATX Motherboard
£45.79 £54.95 ASRock H81M-ITX Intel HD4400 VGA (Socket LGA1150) Mini ITX Motherboard with DVI and HDMI
£47.49 £56.99 ASROCK H81M-HDS mATX Motherboard (Socket 1150) DDR3 DVI - VGA - HDMI - SATA6Gbs - USB3.0
£33.29 £39.95 Asus H81M-A Intel H81 SATA6Gbs USB3.0 (Socket 1150) HDMI DVI D-Sub mATX Motherboard