To return an item to Tekheads.co.uk for whatever reason, please login to your account and select the Return option presented to you in your account menu. From here you can generate an RMA reference number to use when returning the item to us.
LCD TFT Monitors and TV products are covered by on-site manufacturer warranties which customers are encouraged to use. We also advise customers to return hard drives direct to manufacturers as the turn around period will be significantly quicker.
Following approval of a return these guidelines are automatically emailed to you. If for some reason you do not receive them or you require them for reference they are available here for you. Please follow these instructions to return faulty items:
Clearly mark the return reference on the packaging and send the item back to the following address:
Tekheads Returns Dept, Unit 8 Whisby Way Business Centre, Whisby Way, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 3LQ, UK.
The normal turn around for returned items is 3-5 working days (excluding hard drives).
If the item is no longer a current model we are usually unable to replace immediately, as there is no available stock, and would have to return the product to the manufacturer for them to replace. This can sometimes take up to 4-6 weeks dependant on the type of product.
It is extremely important you read these guidelines:
- Please make sure the item(s) to be returned are packaged suitably for transit to ensure the goods do not get damaged. It is your responsibility to ensure they arrive back undamaged, unless we have agreed in advance to collect the goods.
- The best method to send the goods back to us is usually via Royal Mail up to 2kg or via www.parcel2go.co.uk for larger items.
- Please ensure that the items being returned are insured for the right amount. If an item goes missing, we are unable to claim on your behalf. It would be down to you to make a claim with the carrier.
- Please note that we will only refund your return postage if the item is faulty, the maximum amount we will refund is £10.00 (subject to terms and conditions). Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries on this. You will be responsible for the cost of postage of returning non-faulty goods that have been returned to us as faulty.
- Where a product has failed into its warranty period, it is your reponsibility to return the product to us which we will then return to our supplier / manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- It is extremely important that you do not attach any labels, stickers, packing notes, brown tape, or similar to any retail boxes, such as a motherboard or a graphics card box. This is because when an item is replaced by our suppliers, they do not replace the packaging, only the item. Therefore if the box is defaced we are unable to sell the item on to another customer, despite the product being brand new.
- To speed up identification of your items, make sure your 'Returns Number' which you were given is clearly marked on the outside of the parcel for our returns department to see. Any parcels received without a visible RMA number can take longer to identify, or end up in the wrong department, which will slow down the returns process and delay your replacement / refund.
- Don't worry if your refund does not show straight away, it can take up to 5 working days before it is visible in your account from the date when the refund was carried out dependant on your bank.
- Non faulty goods returned to us as faulty can be subject to a testing fee of £10 + VAT at our discretion to cover the costs of our time in testing the product.
- Please ensure you enclose all relevant cables, driver disks, etc otherwise your refund / replacement can be delayed while we wait for those to be returned. We require the complete set for products because otherwise manufacturers will not replace faulty items.
- Refunds for non faulty items that have been used will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% at our discretion. This is because we need to discount these products and advertise them as 'second user' or 'manager's special' in order to sell them.
Your basket is currently empty.